Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day Whatever

Okay, so I'm totally slacking in the blogging department, but I am keeping up with running.  Saturday I ran 4 miles.  Yesterday I ran 2.5 and walked another 2.  I've decided that I need to update my music because everything is starting to get old - either that or I have a short attention span.  Both are probably true.  Isn't it amazing how a good song will help motivate you?

I have been incredibly busy the last week.  It's crazy trying to manage the social lives of 3 kids.  There's always a party, playdate, soccer practice, swim lessons, piano lessons, art classes, and other assortment of activities.  I'm making a mental reminder right now to remember that Melanie is giving a talk in Primary on Sunday.  I can only imagine what my life will be like when they become teenagers. 

That is just their lives.  Then I try to factor in the things I need to do, want to do, and don't want to do but I have to do.  (I don't even try to keep up with my husband's schedule.)  I'm like a little hamster on the wheel, except I don't run that well.

Well, tomorrow I plan on sneaking in a 3 mile run - okay it's not really sneaking if I plan on being on the treadmill for an hour.