Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day Two

So I made the 2 mile mark yesterday.  I did it in 21 minutes, but it was not very pretty.  The guy next to me kept looking over - probably because I looked like I was going to die!

As much as I hate running, I love going to the gym.  I see so many interesting and crazy things all the time.  It's a great place to go people watch - plus we don't have cable so I can catch up on Million Dollar Matchmaker while I exercise.

Just last night I saw a woman leaving the co-ed workout room, wearing a white shirt and nothing underneath!  I don't care how masculine your body is, every woman needs some kind of support.  I do feel better when I see crazy things, because I know that I will fit right in with everyone else.  The harder I try to be cool and look like I know what I'm doing, the more likely I am to embarrass myself!

Gotta run, have to take Nicholas to school, the other kids to art class, I'm babysitting today, soccer practice, swim lessons, and book club.  It's a good thing today is my "rest" day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment